BEAUTYASIA HOSTED BUYER PROGRAMME
BeautyAsia is hosting beauty, health and wellness industry buyers to attend the exhibition – purchasing and procurement decision makers from across the APAC region and beyond. This exclusive programme provides exhibiting companies with the unique opportunity to meet and discuss business with the most influential buyers in the ‘look good and feel good’ sector.
The Hosted Buyer Programme designed to connect international suppliers at BeautyAsia with prospective buyers at the show will be a new initiative for 2020. Hosting high level buyers with sizable budget for new purchases, we aim to have exhibitors meet their targeted return on investment as well as make the most of their time networking at the event.
Who we are looking for?
Key decision maker, Influencer on buying decisions, Owner, CEO, Director and Person-in-charge of Sourcing
Sourcing For Packaging / Ingredients / Machinery / OEM / Contract Manufacturing / Private Label
• Brand developer
• OEM/ODM supplier
• Retail chain (private label division)
Sourcing For Finished Products
• Beauty / health products importer
• Retail chain
• Online store
To qualify, the Buyers & Distributors must attend the event for a minimum of 2 days (24 /25/26 Feb 2020) and complete a minimum of 6 verified meetings with BeautyAsia 2020 exhibitors/sponsors per day.
Hosted Buyer’s Benefits
– 2 nights free accommodation (capped at S$400 in total)
– Exclusive access to Buyers’/ Business Matching Lounge
– Full access to online business matching platform – maximizing your time @ the show via pre-booked meeting with your preferred suppliers
– Express Queue for Buyers’ Badge collection
– Free Wi-Fi
Terms & Conditions
• Your company MUST be an OVERSEAS BUYER for BeautyAsia 2020 in order to be eligible for the travelling incentives.
• Your company MUST NOT be an EXHIBITOR / SPEAKER / PARTNER of BeautyAsia 2020 in order to be eligible for the programme.
• Each company will only be eligible for 1 sponsorship offer.
• Application does not automatically entail the provision of sponsorship programmes. These programmes will be awarded at the total discretion of the organiser.
• Each confirmed overseas buyer is required to sign and bind in an agreement with the organizer.
• The organiser reserves the rights to vary the terms and conditions, change or terminate the sponsorship programme without any prior notice.
• In case of any dispute over the sponsorship programme, the decision of the organiser shall be final and binding.
[SPACES ARE LIMITED. APPLY NOW!]
Applications close 15 January 2020.